Brain Surgeons: any show reviews?

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Aug 5 15:49:36 EDT 2006

The Brain Surgeons were in KC Tuesday night and I
couldn't go because of my job situation, etc. Has
anybody seen any of the shows from the current tour
and have setlist, reviews, etc. available? I wanted to
clobber the alternative weekly reviewer's snide
putdown of Ross' association with Manowar and the
Conan-like garb they wore in the 80s. Critics (finger
pointed at myself) can be assholes and unforgiving.
Any BS stuff would be cool, since nobody can figure
out what's up with Lanier's health.
Gary Shindler Jr.