Brain Surgeons: any show reviews?

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Sat Aug 5 21:47:59 EDT 2006

Gary Shindler Jr. wrote:
> Has
> anybody seen any of the shows from the current tour
> and have setlist, reviews, etc. available?

Brain Surgeons NYC are a blast. It's too bad you couldn't make it to the show. Since Ross joined they've become much heavier without changing the character(s)of the band that makes it so unpredictable and exciting. I had so much fun when I saw them last (which sadly, was way back when Ross had recently joined the band) that I can still recall the gig as if it were a week ago. The whole night, everyone was jumping around, raising their fists, and just really getting absorbed into the whole spectacle of it.

There are some show reviews at http:/www.cellsum.com

Also, their latest album, "Denial of Death" should be played loud and often. You can hear some of it on the bands myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/brainsurgeons

Brian