Denial of Disc

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Mon Aug 7 13:12:20 EDT 2006

On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 09:47:59PM -0400, blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM wrote:
> Also, their latest album, "Denial of Death" should
> be played loud and often.

Hear that!

I have a hard time getting my wife to listen to new
music, because she always has so much stuff going on
that you can't get her to sit down for 40 minutes and
really check out a new album.  The only way I can get
her to listen to anything is to burn it to minidisc so
she can listen to it on the train.  So, maybe six weeks
back, I finally tracked down some blanks and burned her
a copy.  A couple weeks after that, I went looking for
my CD and found that it had been moved to the kitchen,
it's now on regular rotation when she's working in there
and I have to steal it back from her when I want it.

Steve