Birth of (Don't Fear the) Reaper on YouTube

E F des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Thu Aug 10 17:26:57 EDT 2006

Yeah, Buck seems to enjoy poking fun at himself. If you go to his website
you can d/l his clips in pretty decent quality:
http://www.buckdharma.com/Funhouse/Dharmas.shtml

   --Eric

--
"Until Further Notice I am Unique!"