One Eyed Bishops: gig reminders for 8/18 & 8/25 8/18 Rescheduled!!!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Tue Aug 15 15:19:26 EDT 2006

Sorry about this all but the management of the venue screwed up. We are NOT
playing on the 18th!!! The September 25th outdoor patio gig is still on. We
are currently rescheduling, and it's looking like we will make up this
Fridays's date on Saturday, October 28th...This will of course be an "all
hollows' show, so we hope to make the most out of this goof-up.
We will send the new date out ASAP...Peace, The One Eyed Bishops