Tim Blake Exeter gig

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 16 08:53:06 EDT 2006

Mike,

following is from the planet gong web page...
its waterfalls in space

TIM BLAKE Updated Thr 10 Aug 2006
Moonweed rising. Tim & Jean-Philippe together for the first time since
1979! If you can't make it to Amsterdam the two UK gigs are brilliant
opportunities to see Tim live. Don't miss it, he's been in sparkling
form, re-born even. And you can always send your astral body to the
Melkweg.
Tim's gig page
Sat 02 Sep - UK, Exeter, Phoenix Arts Centre - 'Waterfalls in Space' -
TIM BLAKE & J.P. RYKIEL, with support from American electric violinist
Cyndee Lee Rule.

regards
iain