Terrific new CD from ex Hawkwind members.

Sat Aug 19 10:53:28 EDT 2006

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 12:07:06PM +0100, M Holmes typed out:
> Jonathan Jarrett writes:
> > 	Psychedelic Warlords (Hawkwind): _Volume 2_
> Huh? What was this???

	It was announced as forthcoming on the old www.hawkwind.com
shortly before it got its plug pulled. I assumed then as I assume now
that it was never actually going to be real, but it had been given an
EBS catalogue number. Sorry :-( Yours,
					Jon

ObWebCast: Gorilla at Roadburn 2006 (for anyone who hasn't still got
Paul's painstaking list of direct stream URLs, this may be a useful
page:
http://www.roadburn.com/homepage_webcasts.html
)
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk