TMTYF

Iain Ferguson iainferguson at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 21 09:41:53 EDT 2006

Chill man....

It'll be out when the pressing gets done. Don't stress looking at amazon
and Voiceprint. Listen to the Wind man. They'll tell you when its going
to be available.
It the CD was hopefully starting to be pressed at the back end of last
week ( think Kris's mail said 17th). then you gotta look at 2 weeks from
then before it could be possibily able to be sent out....which would
take you to the beginning of September. then remember the B/Holiday so
the postal service goes belly up for 4 days....

Kris will tell us when its been pressed, and when its getting shipped to
suppliers from Voiceprint... but to me 4th 5th September looks about
right, with a fair wind and green lights along the road...

Peace & calm
Iain