HW: Planet Rock

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Aug 29 12:22:56 EDT 2006

On 29/08/2006 17:15, Hawkwind wrote:
> Planet Rock is searching for 50 of the definitive classic rock albums - you know, the real "must haves" from 50 of the biggest and most influential bands and artists in the world of classic rock.  Hawkwind features in the first week and Planet Rock needs you to vote for what you think is Hawkwind's best album.

Mmm, tough one.  I often point to _HotMG_ as a fave, simply because I
think it's well balanced, and some of my fave individual moments are on
_Doremi_ .... still, I've got to say if I was going to point to the
album that most defines HW -- the one _must have_ -- it has to be _Space
Ritual_.  I think that gets my vote come Friday!  Predictable ... but
true! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--