HW: Planet Rock

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Aug 30 04:36:29 EDT 2006

On 29 Aug 2006, at 19:30, Paul Mather wrote:
> Shouldn't each just vote according to his or her conscience?  If
> anyone
> wants a particular album to win, I suggest that he or she simply "vote
> early and vote often" if he or she desires a skewed result.  It
> usually
> works in these sort of online polls, anyway.

I agree -- what's the point of voting if we don't express our
opinions with it?

What my _favorite_ HW album can change from moment to moment, but I
have to pick _SR_ as the most iconic.  Sprawling double LP
hypergatefold brimming with screaming live blanga and spooky spacey
weirdness.  It says it all! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--