Aural Innovations: Nasoni Records 10 Year Anniversary Festival Special

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Wed Aug 30 05:47:39 EDT 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

AUGUST 30, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOW

We've just uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#157), which is an all Nasoni Records 10 Year Anniversay Festival Special.
See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi
and lo bandwidth Mp3 and RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the
Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

NOTE: I will be out of town at the Progday Festival in North Carolina from
this Thursday afternoon through Monday night. All store orders received in
that time will ship on Tuesday.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #157)

Nasoni Records is based in Germany and is run by Hans-Georg Bier, who has
been releasing some of best space rock, psychedelia and hard psych rock on
the planet. The festival will take place in Berlin, Germany on September 23,
2006 and will include an outstanding lineup of bands who have released
albums on Nasoni Records. The 7 bands are Atomic Workers (includes Gary
Ramon of Sundial), Earthling Society, Darxtar, Vibravoid, La Ira de Dios,
Zone Six and Polytoxicomane Philharmonie. The show will features tracks from
all these bands plus other great Nasoni label bands. Visit the Nasoni
Records web site at www.nasoni-records.com

Atomic Workers - "White" (from Atomic Suicide)
Earthling Society - "Kosmik Suite No.1" (from Plastic Jesus and the Third
Eye Blind)
Darxtar - "We Came Too Late" (from We Came Too Late)
Vibravoid - "Ballspeaker" (from 2001)
La Ira de Dios - "Perdido en el Espacio" (from Hacia el Sol Rojo)
Zone Six - "Collaptus" (from Live Wired 2004)
Polytoxicomane Philharmonie - "Chanson Verte" (from Psycho Erectus)
The Strange Flowers - "The Ghost In Your Room" (from Ortoflorovivaistica)
Liquid Visions - "Nuclear War" (from The Lost Recordings)
Sula Bassana and the Nasoni Pop Art Experimental Band - "Ridin'" (from Vol.
1)
Siena Root - "Good and Bad" (from Kaleidoscope)
Los Natas - "Ciervo" (from El Hombre Montana)

http://Aural-Innovations.com