OFF: Motorhead & Clutch @ Cambridge Corn Exchange, 16 November 2006

Ted Jackson Tjackson at SYR.EDU
Fri Dec 1 08:24:04 EST 2006

>>> jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK 12/1/2006 6:49 AM >>>

Sacrifice

	They mainly changed during the drum solo, because firstly Mikkey

Dee may not actually be the best drummer in the world as Lemmy claims,

but I've only seen one who could beat him in a showing-off contest, and

that was Carl Palmer and that contains the danger that the showing-off

might be during `Karn Evil 9', which strikes me as a price not worth
paying...

Hmm...There's a pretty decent drummer on this very forum
you might want to give a listen to.  I don't know that he's into
the showing-off thing, but I've never heard either Carl Palmer
or Mickey Dee do anything beat-wise, actually contributing to
a song that compares to his work on the first 3 albums...

theo

 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk