OFF: The Weller/Kilmister controversy

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Dec 1 19:28:06 EST 2006

On 01 Dec 2006, at 21:39, Cyberkrel wrote:
> You like The Police and Talking Heads and you've never heard The
> Jam? Wow!
> Musically - in a nutshell, a watered down Who!

Mmm, yes, that's kind of my impression from from when I was in
secondary school in the UK in the 80s.  One always heard "The Jam/The
Who" in the same breath, one saw it on graffiti.  But, even at that
tender age, yeah, The Jam did come across a _bit_ like a watered down
Who ....  And, why would one want to water down The Who? :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson