HW: Magna Event

Hawkwind management at HAWKWIND.COM
Mon Dec 4 11:10:28 EST 2006

Hello Folks!
We will be announcing the programme for the Magna event later today.

We would like as many people as possible to come dressed as androids or robots, as part of the theme is an android factory........The best costumes will be featured most heavily.

If you don't fancy dressing as an android, a silver foundry worker theme would be good.......... silver/grey overalls and headgear like a welding mask (could be just a silver hood with a slit for the eyes)

Anyway you get the picture lots of silver, grey and red and either spacey (a leisure area on a space station) or as robotic and industrial as possible!

If you have already made your costume, don't worry, hopefully it is spacey and if not, we will try to work a way around it :-)

If you don't fancy dressing up at all, could you at least bring a mask.......themed towards android factory worker or space alien, robot, or even just a silver clone :-)

In order to get an accurate list of names of all of the people attending (for the DVD credit), could you please email us at admin at hawkwind.com using the header "Magna names" giving us your Hawkwind passport number and the names or nicknames of all of the people in your party..................any details about your costume would also be welcome :-)

Thanks!

More later today

TTFN