HW: Magna approx program

Hawkwind management at HAWKWIND.COM
Mon Dec 4 17:01:56 EST 2006

Hello Folks

Still waiting for the exact shooting schedule from the video people so here are the approximate timings for the 18th.

2.00pm Doors open so audience can come in at their leisure......Don't worry if you cannot get there until later, we are just opening the doors early to give people the option :-)

2-00-5.00pm Filming various shots, soundcheck etc. (Please be patient as there may be a lot of hanging around when not much appears to be happening.)

5.00 - 7.00pm Dinner break..........please bring a picnic.............there is no food anywhere in the area!!

7.00 - 9.30pm More bits and pieces, concert and filming

9.30 - 10.00pm Finish

Please note that these are only approximate timings and a definite time schedule will be posted as soon as we have it.

TTFN