BOC: Brand new/old bootleg?

Ian Jeffcock ianjeffcock at PACIFIC.NET.SG
Tue Dec 5 10:18:42 EST 2006

Hi, yeah, it looks like the same old revamp of bootlegs
"Godzilla", "The Thing", "Tales of the Psychic Wars" disc 1 and "Burnin'
For You" -
all bootlegs. There is a fairly comprehensive bootleg discography on the
official BOC website.

By the way, anyone know what happened to the next 4 BOC remaster CDs?
Spectres and a few of the other titles are becoming quite scarce now,
surely it must be time?