BOC: Brand new/old bootleg?

Tony tony.orourke at TALK21.COM
Tue Dec 5 13:59:13 EST 2006

Some Enchanted Evening seems to have a set date for release, at least in the
UK - 12 February 2007.  Here are the release details which were posted on
the bocfans.com site.  I can't wait to get my hands on the DVD.  About time
that show was released.  Bonus tracks on SEE too.  Should be great.  No news
yet on Spectres though.

Some Enchanted Evening is Blue Öyster Cult’s best selling live album and
second best seller after another of the band’s classic releases, Agents Of
Fortune. This Legacy Edition expands the original audio release to the
73-minute double-album length it was once planned to be and also includes a
second disc, Some OTHER Enchanted Evening, a semi-bootleg DVD of concert
footage shot on the same 1978 tour. What it lacks in perfection, it more
than makes up in performance. Now you can go back in time and be there,
witnessing the Cult do what they do best, dominate the live arena! Prepare
to submit!

CD

1. R.U. Ready 2 Rock

2. E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)

3. Astronomy

4. Kick Out The Jams

5. Godzilla

6. (Don’t Fear) The Reaper

7. We Gotta Get Out Of This Place

BONUS TRACKS:

8. ME 262

9. Harvester Of Eyes

10. Hot Rails To Hell

11. (This Ain’t The) Summer Of Love

12. 5 Guitars

13. Born To Be Wild

14. We Gotta Get Out Of This Place (Alternate Version)

DVD

Some OTHER Enchanted Evening

Recorded 1978 direct to ¾ inch video at The Capitol Center, Landover, MD

Previously Unreleased Live Recording

Live Mix by George Geranios

1. R.U. Ready 2 Rock

2. E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)

3. Harvester Of Eyes

4. We Gotta Get Out Of This Place

5. Golden Age Of Leather

6. Astronomy

7. ME 262

8. Kick Out The Jams

9. (This Ain’t The) Summer Of Love

10. 5 Guitars

11. Born To Be Wild

Original Recordings Produced by Sandy Pearlman, Murray Krugman, Blue Öyster
Cult

Produced for Reissue by Bruce Dickinson

Mastered by Vic Anesini at Sony Music Studios, New York