Some Enchanted Evening release date and details

Brad Dahl dahl at WIRELESSBEEHIVE.COM
Wed Dec 6 03:08:23 EST 2006

>>>Some Enchanted Evening CD + DVD (bonus tracks)

I've got my wallet out and ready to go.  I want this!  BOC was great on this
tour.  At the time, I was still not sold on Spectres, but after seeing them
play these songs live, I was all over it.  Too bad Nosferatu did not make it
on this.  I remember that being totally awesome live.  No live Going Through
the Motions? :)  This almost makes me feel like a kid again!

Back to being old,

One of the Brads in Utah