Remastered Robert Calvert classics

Ian Jeffcock ianjeffcock at PACIFIC.NET.SG
Wed Dec 6 10:43:53 EST 2006

Something else to look forward to (and start saving up for).

ROBERT CALVERT: CAPTAIN LOCKHEED & THE STARFIGHTERS (Remastered/3 Bonus Tracks)
ROBERT CALVERT: LUCKY LIEF & THE LONGSHIPS (Remastered/2 Bonus Tracks)

Now I seem to remember that Lucky Lief BGO vinyl and CD were somehow
different to the original vinyl release.
I think there was an echo missing on the 3rd or 4th track, haven't played
my original vinyl in years, so difficult to remember.
Hope they've sorted it out for this release...