OFF: The Weller/Kilmister controversy

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Dec 6 08:57:12 EST 2006

Whats Oysterhead?? Like Blue Oyster Cult and Motorhead??? Like with The Oyster Band & The Cult...?

Christian

:I think I was the wrong age at the time.  Occasionally I catch a song now and
:think "That's cool", not realizing until later it was the Police.
:
:Well, when I was a teen, I didn't know who'd played "Don't Fear the Reaper",
:either ... ;)
:
:> All three of them outstanding musicians.
:
:You may be right -- I only tend to get reminded of this when I hear them again
:anew and afresh (if that's a word), like with Copeland in Oysterhead.  I still
:think Sting has gone a bit bland (I will quietly admit to liking some of his
:early solo songs, though I only heard them 'cause my sister had the LPs ;) but
:now that I think of it, I'm not sure I've heard any of Andy Summers's solo
:stuff.

I've liked Andy Summers's stuff with Robert Fripp, but that's all of his
solo stuff that I've heard.

Arin
(occasionally a Crim fan)
Arin Komins                             akomins at uchicago.edu
Assistant Director - Solutions Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT/RP&A            tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #307a, Chicago, IL 60637    fax: (773)702-0559