ON/OFF: AntiSynthers: Synth IS Satan!

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Dec 6 13:17:19 EST 2006

Doesen't most people on this list agree that synths and rock should be together (like assuming most peopel on this list like HW or BOC!), that most rockers who dismiss synths are stuck in the 1950's (just ask Lemmy...), hopeless romantics really... isnt it better for the future of music (and all rock culture) to see a band like Hawkwind marching on in the face of lame punk rock that you hear these days (I only like punk rock that isn't lame!!!), and though I do agree that black metal works best without synths, for example the suckyness of Dimmu Borgir's synth-phonie drivel vs. the genius of Burzum which/who produced some great synth music too, its like the kind of people who don't like SF will never understand the  futurist or metaphysical thinking that some people  live their lives  as angels of sorts understanding, which is no longer limited to maniac LSD trippers and comic book fandom etc ;-)  Its something that dumb american comedy films can never compare with in the
 dullness of non-SF inclined people
, where is the romanticism of only worshipping heavy rock and satan for example, when Satan is your synthesizer!!! Its not lame; it is the future.....  And it is The New Age, which frankly, doesen't include Everyone, though so good riddance to the narrow minded rocker neanderthals that wander around in their sleep as so called humans these days!!! Now I need to calm down and learn to use a synthesizer, nyak nyak nyak!!!

Christian
NP: Ozric Tentacles - Spice Doubt