magna and dressing up

Neil Toyne neiltoyne at NTLWORLD.COM
Sun Dec 10 15:41:46 EST 2006

We'll also be dressed as aliens - just got a couple of masks off eBay.  A
friend's son runs a surf shop in Saltburn and is arranging some really
fluorescent wetsuits.  As for driving in costume, probably but it's a long
way from Darlington!  Could take a long time if plod keeps stopping us just
to check! (could always claim that we don't come under their jurisdiction)

What time are you planning on arriving at Rotherham?

Cheers,

Neil
----- Original Message -----
From: "john-paul" <hawkwomble at TISCALI.CO.UK>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 7:53 PM
Subject: magna and dressing up

who's dressing up for magna?
i'm gonna dress up as an alien and drive from doncaster wearing the costume,
but at some stage in the day the lab coat will be on. i've been wearing one
since about ' 86. " ah those hammy odeon days ". ex wife burnt my original
in about ' 96, but the replacement is worthy i think. first outing for it
was hawkestra.  its got an alien and the cover from "masques" as the main
theme, tap my shoulder if you approve.