dressing up for magna

Beverley Johnstone baj4164121 at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 11 03:20:22 EST 2006

i am in the process of making my spacey costume after buying some material
that resembles brushed steel (silver) i have made the skirt and am now busy
with the top half i just have to get my long boots sprayed silver and im ready.
 My partner Steve has a costume from the drama series Cold lazurus from tv it
is also in a gun metal type colour fabric that looks like steel and he has all
matching accessories. We just need a silver bag now to put our dinner in lol. I
dont know about driving down in costume as it is a distance from Newcastle
and we have to book into our hotel at 3pm so i can only think we will be there
around 4.30pm see you all there.