Hawkwind political messages

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 13 11:26:05 EST 2006

While we're on the subject, Inner City Unit now have a Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/nikturnerinnercityunit
However, I then received a mail from the renowned Lord Litter, of Radio
Marabu.

trev

Here is the relevant bit

.. all in all by spreading this I just want people to think to come to
individual conclusioins .... in a  100% profit orriented world real BIG
offerings that show no *obvious indication* how they make their money, make
me extremly suspicious .. not talking about any strange conspiracy .. people
like Murdoch only live to maximise their profit/power/control .. absolutely
logic ...

from a myspace site of a friend : http://www.myspace.com/manshate

a message from myspace:

"Latest Update: 08:59 AM PST, Friday July 28th,
Hi Ya, Your profile is not being deleted. We are cooperating with the
National Security Agency and allowing them access to all information we have
about you. We have given they full access to your profiles, bulletins, and
your friends list. Do not worry about this. They are an Agency of the United
States and would never do anything to harm you"

from a friend's  (http://www.lowartmusic.com ) letter who has myspace
*experience*:

"My computer blocks off my internet service whenever I click on a link
that's part of MySpace. My firewall says, 'WORM ATTEMPT BLOCKED.' That's why
Jeff Farley and I have thought it best to ignore that whole fad. We would
rather post our own music for free mp3 downloads for whoever stumbles upon
the lowartmusic.com site"

... just make your own thoughts on all above ...

.. to me taking part in myspace (these days) is  a bit like advertising in a
right wing yellow press paper: *looking for cool people to start anarchy
movement* ...