Pubs before gigs?

Guy gredmill at BTINTERNET.COM
Mon Dec 18 07:06:58 EST 2006

Hi,

I am new to the list, although I have used it as a source of information for
some time. I am going to the Astoria gig (my first since Hawkestra!) and would
love to have a drink with someone first, time permitting. I don't actually know
many Hawkwind fans and will be coming on my own...

What time will the support acts be on? What time do we expect the concert
to finish (trying to work out train times).

After a gap of 6 years, I am very excited about seeing them again! Also, it's
20 years since my first gig - at Bournemouth Academy - so it's nice to know
this isn't just a phase.

Best,

Guy.