BOC: guess what's turning 35?

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Dec 18 11:45:06 EST 2006

Some ideas:

1) Make sure we all have the remaster.
2) Buy a digital copy of it for a friend's MP3 player.
3) Sing "Workshop of the Telescopes" to ourselves in a crowded store or elevator and see how long it takes to clear out the place.
4) Debate which version of Cities on Flame is the best. (It's OYF...)
5) Not turn the volume down before the end of Redeemed.
6) Learn how to play the riff to Transmaniacon MC.
7) Use recording software to create an original mix combining elements of all versions of "I'm on the Lamb", including The Red & The Black and Madames Serrat. (sp?)
9) Draw the chronos symbol in conspicuous places in public spaces.
10) Attend a BOC show and scream for "Screams."