BOC: guess what's turning 35?

blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Mon Dec 18 14:30:38 EST 2006

> From: Ted Jackson <Tjackson at SYR.EDU> wrote:
> Brian,
> Are you going to the show 12 Jan. near Buffalo?

Didn't know about that one. I was thinking about hitting the one in Elmira on Dec. 30. I found out recently that Bruce Abbott (introduced Al to Buck, and co-wrote Golden Age of Leather and Mirrors -- BOC FAQ via Jason) is the boyfriend of the mother of one of my wife's friends. In other words, we're practically brothers. ;-) Anyway, I know he's going to the Elmira gig.

Brian