HW : Get Voting again

Michael Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Tue Dec 19 16:41:13 EST 2006

BBC Radio 2 website -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/musicclub/battleofthebands_home.shtml

It says -

 "BEST BRITISH BAND?
Radio 2's Music Club proudly presents a musical event
- your chance to pick five of the greatest British
bands of all time and then pitch them against each
other in all out battle.

Nominate your favourite band right now for the Great
British shortlist and then listen to Radio 2 on New
Year's Day (1300-1600) when we'll throw open the
debate in a three hour live show.

We'll invite you to vote and tell us who you think
should win and why! There'll be surprise celebrity
nominations and the best music from all the five
bands.

So choose your band and join the charge on New Years
Day.

A nation expects..."

Might be worth a concentrated effort to see if we can
get Hawkwind in the top 5!

Get Voting!

Cheers,
Mick