HW: Magna Pictures

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 30 17:06:13 EST 2006

Enjoyed! I loved that day and it was good to see you there! I thought the
show more intence than London two days later, Robot was missing the scarey
Robot overdub and richard nearly made me drop one during that song at
Magna,,,honest! Happy new number!to  all!! Huw was F'ing greatat  The
astoria.Got good photos on phone but dunno what to do?Al