Denial of Death - available tomorrow (29th Jan)

Albert Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Feb 1 21:46:29 EST 2006

Yes but these things take a little time. We get it to them through
CDBaby and they probably won't have the CD for another month. All the
other records (except BHOS) are available on Rhapsody.
Al