Deb Frost is metal

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Thu Feb 2 20:26:46 EST 2006

I just had to say that.  There are so few women in
metal these days (or were at any other time, for that
matter), and of those few, too many  have just been
poster kittens with no interest in music.  At the
Delancey on Saturday, Deb was TOTALLY ROCKING OUT to
some of the heaviest new tracks I have heard in years.
Damn, the Brain Surgeons are good these days.  Around
the time of the trio, I was kind of wondering what
the future of the band was.  Now I know: their future
is to *kick my ass all around the room*.  Holy shit
that was a great show.

Steve