Deb Frost is metal

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Feb 3 09:40:51 EST 2006

On 03/02/2006 14:11, Stephen Swann wrote:
> I *still* wish they would put Name Your Monster
> and/or Time Will Take Care of You back into their
> concert setlist.  :)

Amen, rock brothers!

> I harrassed the band a bit after the show about how
> they now have so much great much Brain Surgeons
> material that, after all, isn't it time to start doing
> all-BrainS concert sets...?  Like, even if it means
> cutting some of the BOC material?

There is indeed enough tBS material that no crutches are needed.

> Al's response was
> that he was thinking about doing longer concert sets to
> fit more material in!  w00t!

... though that would be even better!

I mean, "Dominance & Submission" is a great song, and I've never enjoyed
it more than hearing tBS do it live when I saw them last year.  The
"Malpractice" cover of "Baby Ice Dog" blows away the original, IMO.  And
I will never give up my belief that the current band would do a
blindingly ripping version of "I Am the One (You Warned Me Of)"! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson