OFF: Aural Innovations: New Space Rock & Drool Trough Radio shows + Mail Order Goodies

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Feb 4 17:47:40 EST 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

February 4, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOWS + MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#143), and Drool Trough Radio (show #43). See the playlists below. Aural
Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and
RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

MAIL ORDER NEWS: New in stock this week is the just released Øresund Space
Collective CD. Check out Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio show #141, which
is an all Øresund Space Collective show. I've also got the new CD by
Australian Space-Prog-Hard Rockers Brainstorm, and I've restocked the Drahk
von Trip CD which sold out so quickly. Get all the details at
http://www.aural-innovations.com/store.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #143)

Earthling Society – “Kosmik Suite No. 1” (from Plastic Jesus + the Third Eye
Blind)
Kaabel – “Other Phases” (from Space Attack!)
The Pancakes - "Flying" (From SpaceCow)
Electric Orange – “Sonnenbart” (from fleischwerk)
SIANspheric – “I Like the Ride” (from RGB)
Tripwave – “Psilocybe” (from Tripwave!)
Laughing Sky – “The Slip” (From Free Inside)
Blacklight Chameleons – “Fired Up” (from A Field Guide to
)
Etherfysh – “Orbit” (from Stasis)
Mahamudra – “Buscando” (from Mahamudra)
The Future Kings of England – “Silent and Invisible Converts” (from The
Future Kings of England)

Drool Trough Radio (show #43)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Yanka Kozyr’s Orchestra - "Oy ne budu kavu pyla" (from web site download)
InAdaze – “Witch” (from Finding Time)
Kamakura – “Mental Anguish” (from Mental Anguish Open Loops Vol. 4)
Daylight Basement – “Godspeed Girl” (from Any Kind of Pretty)
JAG – “Rollercoaster” (from JAG)
Mastermind – “Weak & Powerless” (from Broken EP)
Joshua Charles – “Constant Motion” (from A Positive Flow)
Temp Sound Solutions – “Pixel Fedora” (from I Yobot)
Bo Lee Da – “The Dandy” (from Smut)
Shelly Blake – “My Apocalypse” (from What a Queer Thing, Democracy)
Vopat – “Pique” (from Vopat)
The Synthetic Dream Foundation – “How Love Remembered Lavender” (from
Tendrils of Pretty)
Albatros – “Badger” (from Demo 2005)
M.C. Ear – “Laid to Rest” (from Timber Shivers)
The Editors – “Clones Can’t Dance” (from Persistence of Memory)
Stabilizer – “Run Between the Rain Drops” (From A Project Called Red)
People – “Man of Men’s Men” (from People)
Murkádee – “Good Words” (from From A Spectral View)
Miminokoto - "Tokedasu" (from Orange Garage)
Caroline – “Everylittlething” (from Murmurs)

http://Aural-Innovations.com