Deb Frost is metal

Tony tony.orourke at TALK21.COM
Sat Feb 4 18:44:31 EST 2006

Is Kelly still in Girls/Grannyschool?  She was a hottie!

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Carl Edlund Anderson
Sent: 04 February 2006 12:29
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Deb Frost is metal

On 04 Feb 2006, at 05:50, Stephen Swann wrote:
> But seriously, it just suddenly struck me during the
> gig on Saturday that Deb is one of the few women heavy
> metalists I have ever seen who is actually *all about
> the music*.  Watching her laying down those bone-
> crushing guitar riffs with no posturing or bullshit--
> it was just all about "Let's drive this song home like
> a 10 inch spike".  Wow.

No arguments there.  Deb should get a T-shirt that says "I am a
mother and rock like one too!"  Respect.

That said, I have to put in a word for the ladies in Girlschool. OK,
they're more lke Grannyschool these days, but let no one hold their
age against them!  I've seen them two or three times in the last
couple of years, and they do not mess about but get on with kicking
your ass.  Top-notch straight-up rock band.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson