Freeedom of Speech

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 6 14:53:25 EST 2006

yes..its a good point.The problem with complete freedom of speech is that it
can be so easily abused beyond what is regarded as acceptable..such  is the
sorry nature of some so-called "human beings"..so in reality, complete
freedom of speech can never be totally justified, due to the minority that
will abuse it.
* On a more relevant topic- looking at the hawkwind official website..WHAT
IS this REALLY IMPORTANT NEWS to be ANNOUNCED VERY soon???Anyone know???
     excited but a tad concerned!
         pete sunbox