Life on Mars (again)

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 6 19:07:03 EST 2006

Tonight's tribute to the Hawks was in the form of Urban Guerilla (played on
the juke box in the pub) and strangely enough I was on a train earlier today
travelling through Geneva and those very words were Graffiti sprayed on the
wall next to the train line! I remember Calvert saying in an interview once
that he saw those words also sprayed on a wall (in Notting Hill I think
though rather than Switzerland) and that's what gave him the inspiration to
write the song.

Eddie.

Have just pasted this in and apparently Ejection was used as well, never
even heard that! Mr Edmund Butt must be a bit of a fan surely?
http://www.edbuttmusic.com/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/lifeonmars/episodeguide_episode5_music.shtml