Freeedom of Speech

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 7 10:35:07 EST 2006

all this shit, primarily, has nothing to do with religions - its to do with
a conflict of material interests in the world and basic human
characteristics like greed, egotism, paranoia, inability to communicate etc
(as usual - yawn)
however, when someone threatens to kill me just for drawing a picture or
saying something they don't like, well ...if they wanna get personal...??? i
mean self preservation will always outweigh truth and justice if you're
honest about it.

my own answer to this will be to form a new band, which i have been thinking
about for some time - an electric space rock band with an islamic sufi music
content. the sufis of northern india play music which fits really well with
standard straight rock rhythms. listen to these basicly 4/4 rhythms by good
old fatty ali khan
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000000HNY/greecethracemi0e/104-8206536-9351927

anyone know of any percussionists who can handle this (brighton area)

sufis are an islamic sect who believe in worshiping god via love.  sufi
musicians have been repeatedly banned from playing their music by their
power-mad right wing violent fundamentalist rulers. these political mullers
are no better than right wing bushites, nazis and thatcherites to name but a
few, and deserve the same degree of resistance if not more because they are
even more willing to kill musicians, writers and artists than our home-grown
bunch.

freedom

judge trev

REAL FESTIVAL MUSIC - RFM   http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
Festival Listings, Festival Reviews, CDs, Video Downloads, News, Forum,
Chat, Healers