Freeedom of Speech

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed Feb 8 05:40:32 EST 2006

Albert Bouchard writes:

> OMG that is vile. But I like the last one best.

Folks have died over this. I hope the truth does come out and these
bastards get credit for their art. I also hope the added them to the 12
while in one of the middle-east states where they're not protected by
freedom of speech. Perhaps if they find themselves on trial there for
blasphemy and aostasy they'll think a little more of the freedoms they
had in Denmark.

As for the piccies, I'd be most sickeneed by the second one. That's a
real test of "If you don't believe in freedom of speech for those you
despise, you don't believe in it at all."

FoFP