OFF: Deb Frost is metal

Fri Feb 10 07:47:53 EST 2006

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 10:20:31AM +0000, Carl Edlund Anderson typed out:
> On 04/02/2006 23:44, Tony wrote:
> >Is Kelly still in Girls/Grannyschool?  She was a hottie!
>
> Kelly Johnson?  No, she was involved here and there in the '90s I think,
> but since 2000 or so the lead guitar has been a Jackie Chambers.  Kim,
> Enid, and Denise from the "classic" lineup are there.

        I have to admit, when I saw pictures of the line-up on their site I did suspect that Ms Chambers
might have been recruited mainly to drop bikers' jaws. Can she actually play? Obviously if she can then it's
perfectly acceptable to lech about her... ;-) Yours,
                                                     Jon

ObCD: Stinking Lizavetta - _III_
--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk