Freeedom of Speech

pete howe sunboxhouse at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 10 13:21:00 EST 2006

lol..this difficult subject about the idealistically correct, but,
UNFORTUNATELY, real problems that exist with  complete freedom of speech,
has now gone from the very sub-sublime to the very very ridiculous!(bit like
the true idealism of Communism, i guess,as opposed to its reality?).
    "lives of great men may remind us.."
       pete