Freeedom of Speech

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Feb 10 14:31:31 EST 2006

pete howe writes:

> lol..this difficult subject about the idealistically correct, but,
> UNFORTUNATELY, real problems that exist with complete freedom of
> speech, has now gone from the very sub-sublime to the very very
> ridiculous!(bit like the true idealism of Communism, i guess,as
> opposed to its reality?).

Grandson: Papa. What will the future be like when we have True
          Communism?

Papa: Why, we'll all have personal aeroplanes.

Grandson: Where will we fly to Papa?

Papa : Saint Petersburg, or anywhere else we want to go.

Grandson : Papa, what will we doi when we get there?

Papa : Well, queue for bread I suppose.