On: Gig Annnouncement

Guido Vacano nycademon at SPIRALREALM.COM
Fri Feb 10 14:47:56 EST 2006

Umm . . . is Britain really big enough for this to be a major issue? :-)
I think I'd drive to Wyoming (I'm in Colorado) if they were playing
there (though there's really nothing IN Wyoming, and it's a bit redneck
for Hawkwind, but you get the idea), and maybe farther.

Guido