Denial of Death

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Sun Feb 12 11:22:13 EST 2006

On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 05:30:54PM -0000, Charlie Grant wrote:
> Quick question - and excuse my ignorance - but does any one have any info on
> R Friedman, who co-wrote 7 of the tracks? Obviously a big influence over the
> album and contributing to it's cohesiveness and overall greatness.

Well, other people have already answered that R.
Friedman = Ross the Boss.  Ross is a bona fide guitar
superhero, and everything he writes or plays shows it.
His monster guitar sound, and Al's dark, powerful
songwriting have combined to create the best rock/
metal sound I've heard in *years*.

Also, they are a commanding live presence these days -
you will be blown away.

Steve