OFF: Freeedom of Speech

Jean Lansford oystrgal at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Feb 13 12:04:40 EST 2006

 From: M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>

>It may not be the case that Islam is more choc-full of this
>type of person than other religions, but the press they're
>getting of late is certainly making it look that way. It's
>well past time for the sane Muslims to rein in their loonies.

And for the Christians to rein in theirs (*koff*Robertson*koff*)
and for the Republicans to rein in theirs.

But we're living in a season where the loonies have the bit in
their teeth.

>> Certainly it does. Are you retreating to semantics or are
>> you suggesting that the offence of dangerous driving should
>> be enough to over speeding without limits being required?
>
>Nah, I was just trying to be humourous. I note that some
>people at least detected this.

Hey, at least you learned something new. I know you'll make good
use of Dunning-Kruger. Oh, to be a fly on the wall....