OFF: Freeedom of Speech

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Feb 13 12:27:46 EST 2006

Jean Lansford writes:

>  From: M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>

> >It may not be the case that Islam is more choc-full of this type of
> >person than other religions, but the press they're getting of late is
> >certainly making it look that way.  It's well past time for the sane
> >Muslims to rein in their loonies.

> And for the Christians to rein in theirs (*koff*Robertson*koff*) and
> for the Republicans to rein in theirs.

No argument from me on that one, though at least they're only saying
"Believe the world is only 6000 years old or we'll do more
line-dancing."

Though now that I think of it, those bastards did get "God, The Devil,
and Bob" canned. That was one of my favourite cartoons. It'll be
Mister Boffo next...

> But we're living in a season where the loonies have the bit in their
> teeth.

...and their heads firmly up their arses.

FoFP