OFF: Freeedom of Speech

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 14 06:11:03 EST 2006

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:35:47 GMT, M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> wrote:

>Nope. Generally unreasonable responses are not regarded as forseeable.

As I said before, once the flag-burning, death threats, and actual violence
were already underway, I would have thought it blindingly obvious that more
of the same would follow the reprintings (which is not to argue for or
against those reprintings, necessarily), but if you honestly believe that
this was "not forseeable", then we will have to agree to disagree.

Nick