OFF: Freeedom of Speech - Time Out?

Nick Medford nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 14 19:11:15 EST 2006

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:37:00 -0500, Nick Medford <nickmedford at HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>I'm perfectly happy to leave it where it is.

But, without elaborating my own views any further, I will just draw the
attention of anyone still interested to someone else's take:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1709372,00.html

A professor of law endorsing the view that reprinting the cartoons would
have been a mistake, while at the same time advocating an uncompromising
approach to the protection of free speech. Some will see this as inherently
contradictory, of course.

Nick