Off: Gig this saturday, Assassins of Silence

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Feb 16 10:02:19 EST 2006

On 16/02/2006 14:40, Assassins of Silence wrote:
> Yeah, for sure!! just need venue contacts, can u help there?

Actually, I may be able to :) depending on what size place you'd be
aiming for.

The little band I play in often arranges gigs at the Man on the Moon in
Cambridge, which would probably max out at around hundred people.  Our
drummer knows those guys there and sorts us our gigs at the MotM; I'll
pass your mail onto him.  There's also the Portland Arms, which is
perhaps slightly smaller (seen bands there, but haven't gigged at it
myself).  Litmus have played both these venues in the last year, I think.

Unfortunately (perhaps), the next step up in Cambridge these days is The
Junction (maybe cap. 850 for gigs), and I've seen Hawkwind themselves there.

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson