OFF: Freeedom of Speech

Thu Feb 16 19:07:17 EST 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 11:29:43AM +0000, M Holmes typed out:
> Jonathan Jarrett writes:
> >         I'd like to place on record at this point that the second time I
> > visited Edinburgh I got invited to the next meeting of the Edinburgh Gay
> > Lesbian and Bisexual Real Ale Drinkers Circle by a woman I'd never met
> > before that evening. (Couldn't make it, sadly.) Yours,
>
> That absolutely *has* to be Feorag.

        Indeed so. Of course it was you that'd introduced me to her, but I
wouldn't want Mr Robertson to try and tar (and feather) you with the same
brush should he ever join the list and browse the archives... Yours,
                                                                     Jon

ObCD: Hawkwind - _The 1999 Party_
--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk