OFF: Aural Innovations: New Space Rock & Drool Trough Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Feb 19 05:17:18 EST 2006

http://Aural-Innovations.com

February 19, 2006: NEW RADIO SHOWS + MAIL ORDER GOODIES

We've just uploaded new shows from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#144), and Drool Trough Radio (show #44). See the playlists below. Aural
Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in hi and lo bandwidth Mp3 and
RealAudio editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

STAY TUNED FOR AN ALL ESCAPADE SPECIAL ON THE NEXT AURAL INNOVATIONS SPACE
ROCK RADIO!!!

MAIL ORDER NEWS: Lots of new stuff the past couple weeks. I’ve restocked the
Darxtar CD’s which sold so quickly, and now have the gatefold LP version.
New CD & LP by German psych rockers Treacle People.  Plus a couple other LP
only releases from Nasoni Records , one by HARD jamming psych rocking power
trio Johnson Noise, and a split Sula Bassana/Vibravoid LP. I’ve got the
debut CD by German Stoner-Psych-Space band Spaceship Landing. Several CD’s
from the Elektrohasch label – 3 titles from Stoner-Psych jam rockers Colour
Haze (“Periscope”, “CO2” and “Los Sounds de Krauts”), “Munchen Sessions” by
Argentinian Stoner-Psych band Los Natas. And the Elektrohasch reissue of
Sula Bassana’s “Dreamer”. In anticipation of the new Jet Jaguar album, to be
released soon by Black Widow Records, I’ve restocked their last CD, Billion
Year Spree. Jet Jaguar are the ultimately marriage of Hawkwind and Chrome.
Finally, we’ve got the latest from the Meteor City label, a monstrously
heavy split CD from Spiritu and newcomers, Village of Dead Roads, in
addition to restocking Meteor City titles that sold out (Gallery of Mites
and The Ribeye Brothers). Get all the details at
http://www.aural-innovations.com/store

For all those who emailed inquiries - the new Space Mirrors CD, titled
“Memories of the Future”, has just been released by Sleaszy Rider Records. I
should have it in stock in the Aural Innovations store in the next couple weeks.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #144)

Brainstorm – “The Light” (from Desert World)
Census of Hallucations – “Love is the Answer” (from Apparitions: The
Definitive Collection 2006 Part 2)
Spaceship Landing – “Still Hanging” (from Spaceship Landing)
Darxtar – “We Came Too Late” (from We Came Too Late)
La Ira de Dios – “Perdido en el Espacio” (from Hacia el Sol Rojo)
Alien Dream – “Misty Mountain Peak” (from Alien Dream 8)
Kaabel – “The Lake” (from Sabanas Forest)
Avant Garden – “Into the Maelstrom” (from Maelstrom)
Mandragora – “Xylem” (from Earthdance)
Census of Hallucations – “Land of Mirrors” (from Apparitions: The Definitive
Collection 2006 Part 4)
Initial Prayer – “In Defence” (from The Last Men in Europe)

Drool Trough Radio (show #44)

Drool Trough is an all genres show featuring cool music from the
underground. Anything is game for Drool Trough, and from one track to the
next you will hear completely different sounds and styles, all from homemade
musicians and teeny weeny but ultra fiesty labels.

Adam Rich – “Go Away Mr Telemarketer” (from You Can’t Escape Life)
The High Violets – “Cool Green” (from To Where You Are)
Concept 7 – “Corporation Tank” (from The Undeniable Constant)
The Defilers – “One More Time” (from Metal Mountains)
Eftus Spectun – “The Bantum and the Baylor” (from The Tocks Clicking)
Germano Seggio – “Green Pink” (from Back to Life)
Little Fyodor – “I Thought People Liked Fools” (from The Very Best of Little
Fyodor’s Greatest Hits!)
Harm – “Beneath the Lamps” (from The Blue Globes)
Toothfairy – “West Mountain” (from Does Not Work Well With Reality)
Yanka Kozyr’s Orchestra - "Zozulenka" (from web site download)
Onid + Isil – “Jam 3” (from Onid + Isil)
John William Gordon – “Quidnunc Mo” (from John William Gordon)
InAdaze – “Miracle” (from Finding Time)
Skinbat Scramble – “Flares (Stone White Darts)” (from Volume 5: The Lost
Book of the Psychedelic Pirates)
Rustcycle – “Scsi Navel” (from Daisho)
The Machine Gun TV – “Bored” (from GO)
Crawlspace – “Batshit Man” (from Crawlspace)
Stabilizer – “Industry Standard” (From A Project Called Red)
Hematovore – “Blasting Through the Back Nine” (from Untitled)
Gezoleen – track 4 (from Black Spaces Between Stars)

http://Aural-Innovations.com